Monday, May 6, 2013

Bernardo Winery

I was invited by a very good friend to a winery back in February and although I was adamant due to my "okay" experience with past wineries, I decided to give it a go. Boy am I glad I did. It surely is the best winery in town. Not only is it closer to where I live, the experience was not at all standard like the rest of wineries up in Temecula. We weren't hurried to finish the drinks so we can jump back in to the limo and go to the next one. Bernardo Winery is 17 acres of land and was founded in 1889. That's over 125 years old! It's quite historial if you ask me. It has little shops right outside of the tasting room, a little museum, century old buildings and wine making equipment, a vineyard and the ranch's display within the vicinity are genuinely old; rustic and one of a kind.

Picture taken by a very nice stranger. The expressions were genuine!

Here's a shot I took by the vineyard. I edited the color just to add a rustic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment